- If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, you will produce enough gas to create the energy needed to make an atomic bomb
- A cockroach can survive for nine days without a head, before dying of starvation.
- A flea is able to jump 350 times its body length. Roughly the same as a man jump as far as a football field.
- Male praying mantis can not fertilize the females during his head still attached to his body. The females have to start the ritual beheading sex with the male.
- that the platypus is the only mammals that lay eggs ..
- in his prime, Wilhelm Steinitz is one of the most brilliant chess player in the world. But as he get older, it gradually plagued by madness, and often feels that he can call someone without using the phone, or play chess without touching a pawn. Madness peak occurs when Steinitz announced to the public that he was about to challenge God to play chess. Worse yet, it offers fur a pawn in this game! Crazy right
- what kind of plants from the time of the dinosaurs until now still exist? The answer is the maidenhair tree or known or Ginkgo Biloba Ginkgo species. Types of plants that have existed in the Jurassic and Triassic period (135-210 million years ago)
- The world's largest mushroom is a Armillaria ostoyae or honey fungus that is lives in the Malheur National Forest in eastern Oregon, USA. The fungus lives about 3 feet below the ground surface and has an area of approximately 890 hectares and at least 2400 years old, and even more! Believe it or not, organisms that live underground it was not gang mushrooms, but only one fungus alone!
Wednesday, 11 February 2015
Unique facts around us
There are many unique things that are around us, most of us know and some we do not know, here's a unique facts around us :